Stroll the quaint environment of Marietta Square and sample food from around the globe with us at some of our favorite local eateries.
Dine Like a Local in Marietta
Escape the tourist areas and get a better understanding of Marietta and all its culinary treasures! Your tour guide will greet you at Two Birds Taphouse at 3:45 p.m. so we can get to know one another and the tour will begin at 4 p.m.
We will stroll around the picturesque Marietta Square while you sample generous portions of tasty food and we will also visit Glover Park Brewery, where we will learn the brewing process, learn about the owners’ backstory and of course sample some of their outstanding beers.
Reserve your spot on our Marietta Square food tour today!
Delicious food and beverage tastings at the following locations (subject to change):
- Two Birds Taphouse: Seasonally inspired small plates and 32 craft beers on tap
- Piastra Italian Restaurant: Handcrafted, scratch-made Italian cuisine made with love
- The Butcher The Baker: Farm-to-table fare that ensures the freshest quality ingredients
- House Of Lu: Chinese & Vietnamese recipes that pass through several generations
- Glover Park Brewery: A beautiful space serving up delicious beers of all types
- Stroll with us and indulge in an eclectic selection of cuisine, wine, and beer as you get the inside scoop with us.
- Meet the owners/chefs and get to know their story and why they chose Marietta Square to do business.
- We will chat about the history of Marietta, its rich arts scene and beautiful architecture along the way.
- Photo ID
- Comfortable walking shoes
- A good appetite!