Avoid the tourist traps and learn where the best local cuisine is hiding. Come with us to discover the best spots in Marietta Square.
Marietta Square Food Tour
Explore Marietta Square’s Culinary Fare!
The Marietta Square Food Tour experience takes guests on a guided journey to six eateries, all within the quaint walking environment of the Marietta Square.
You’ll get to taste everything from ethnic Colombian cuisine to traditional comfort food, as well as delectable, scratch-made sweet treats.
Each yummy Marietta Square restaurant tasting is served from locally-owned and operated restaurants, shops, and bakeries.
We will provide you with recommendations on local attractions, specialty stores, live entertainment and hidden gems in this food-filled suburb.
Our tour allows you the unique ability to explore Marietta Square, all while gaining knowledge about its history, culture, and architecture, at the same time savoring the appetizing culinary selections available on the bustling square.
Your Marietta Square Food Tour will last approximately three hours and provides delicious tastings that are an adequate lunch for the majority. All food tastings are included in the ticket price.
Delicious food and beverage tastings at the following locations (subject to change):
- Australian Bakery Cafe: Authentic Aussie eats
- Stockyard Burgers and Bones: Classic American Fare
- Cool Beans Coffee Roasters: Small batch roasted goodness
- Kiosco Colombian Restaurant: A taste of Colombia
- Marietta Wine Market: Wine and entertaining is their passion!
- Miss Mamie’s Cupcakes: Cupcake Wars Winner on Food Network
- 10+ tastings, bites & sips – You won’t leave hungry!
- Savor appetizing culinary selections at 7 different establishments
- Enjoy a leisurely stroll through Glover Park & Historic Marietta Square
- Marietta Square Guide – Featuring exclusive guest coupons!
- Photo ID
- Comfortable walking shoes
- A good appetite!